New F1 driver Max Chilton brings in The Sports PR Company
British Formula One driver Max Chilton has hired The Sports PR Company to handle his worldwide personal PR.
Max Chilton: Hired The Sports PR Company
The 21-year-old driver, signed up to race for the UK-based Marussia F1 Team this season, completed his debut Grand Prix in Melbourne Australia last month finishing 17th.
Chilton was the highest placed British driver in the 2012 GP2 series for the Marussia Carlin team, finishing 4th overall in what is considered Formula One's strongest feeder series.
He joins a stable of sports stars at The Sports PR Company that includes footballers Didier Drogba, Theo Walcott and Petr Cech amongst others.
Chilton is the fourth British driver competing in F1 this season, lining up against former world champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button as well as fellow Brit Paul Di Resta.
Chilton has also contracted Crown Talent & Media Group to represent him for management and sponsorship.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1