ITV to unveil next wave of idents: watch the videos
ITV launches the next phase of its rebrand tomorrow, with a new set of idents that aim to capture everyday life across Britain.
The 20 idents make up the second wave in ITV’s plan to introduce a wider range of promos reflecting British life, as explained by the ITV creative director, Phil Lind, when the broadcaster rebranded in January.
The idents use the technique of colour picking to "colour in" the ITV logo, using the colours in the filmed images, whether they are of a bowling ball, flowers in a florist or a family on a windy beach.
Ray Dunlop and Sonja Phillips of ITV Creative directed the idents and they were art directed by Adam Zoltowski and Zoe Smith. The head of creative at ITV Creative is Tim Snape and Kirsty Beale was the executive producer.
Rufus Radcliffe, the group director of marketing and research at ITV, said: "Our rebrand is a dramatic change from the past, and change takes time to get used to, but the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive from viewers, advertisers and colleagues, both anecdotally and through detailed research we have undertaken.
"This next wave of idents are launching in a fantastic weekend of ITV content, which includes the return of ‘Britain's Got Talent’, and the new drama series ‘Endeavour’."
ITV rebranded its entire business on the same day in January – five channels, the news operation, the entire online estate and digital presence on all platforms, the production and distribution businesses, both domestic and international, and the buildings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London