TeamRock reveals new senior management team
TeamRock, the rock media company that bought Classic Rock and Metal Hammer, has appointed its inaugural senior management team and promoted the magazines' publisher Chris Ingham to managing director.
John Myers: co-founder of TeamRock
Chris Ingham, the group publisher of Classic Rock and Metal Hammer at former owner Future, has been promoted to managing director of content and publishing at the new company. He will aim to develop the brands globally.
The new team is drawn from various sectors. Alan Clarke, former managing partner of ad agency The Bridge Advertising in Glasgow, joins as operations director, while Ciarán O’Toole, a freelance brand and digital media consultant, joins as digital and innovation director.
Cameron Pirie, director of Team Card and Sports Alliance, has been appointed insight director and Stephen McCreath, joins as head of TV from his role as managing partner of media consultancy Black Sheep.
Ahead of the launch of a TeamRock on DAB in May, former Rock Radio controller Hugh Evans becomes head of radio, while staff members from Real and Smooth Radio have also been appointed, including Stuart Kilby as finance director.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)