TeamRock reveals new senior management team
TeamRock, the rock media company that bought Classic Rock and Metal Hammer, has appointed its inaugural senior management team and promoted the magazines' publisher Chris Ingham to managing director.
John Myers: co-founder of TeamRock
Chris Ingham, the group publisher of Classic Rock and Metal Hammer at former owner Future, has been promoted to managing director of content and publishing at the new company. He will aim to develop the brands globally.
The new team is drawn from various sectors. Alan Clarke, former managing partner of ad agency The Bridge Advertising in Glasgow, joins as operations director, while Ciarán O’Toole, a freelance brand and digital media consultant, joins as digital and innovation director.
Cameron Pirie, director of Team Card and Sports Alliance, has been appointed insight director and Stephen McCreath, joins as head of TV from his role as managing partner of media consultancy Black Sheep.
Ahead of the launch of a TeamRock on DAB in May, former Rock Radio controller Hugh Evans becomes head of radio, while staff members from Real and Smooth Radio have also been appointed, including Stuart Kilby as finance director.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London