TeamRock reveals new senior management team
TeamRock, the rock media company that bought Classic Rock and Metal Hammer, has appointed its inaugural senior management team and promoted the magazines' publisher Chris Ingham to managing director.
John Myers: co-founder of TeamRock
Chris Ingham, the group publisher of Classic Rock and Metal Hammer at former owner Future, has been promoted to managing director of content and publishing at the new company. He will aim to develop the brands globally.
The new team is drawn from various sectors. Alan Clarke, former managing partner of ad agency The Bridge Advertising in Glasgow, joins as operations director, while Ciarán O’Toole, a freelance brand and digital media consultant, joins as digital and innovation director.
Cameron Pirie, director of Team Card and Sports Alliance, has been appointed insight director and Stephen McCreath, joins as head of TV from his role as managing partner of media consultancy Black Sheep.
Ahead of the launch of a TeamRock on DAB in May, former Rock Radio controller Hugh Evans becomes head of radio, while staff members from Real and Smooth Radio have also been appointed, including Stuart Kilby as finance director.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London