Diet Coke launches ad featuring Taylor Swift
Diet Coke has unveiled its latest TV ad, starring pop star Taylor Swift.
The ad, called "music that moves", launched yesterday online and on TV in the US during 'American Idol'.
The 30-second spot by Droga5 is the first by the brand to feature Swift and was shot in her home town, Nashville. It features the pop star penning her song '22'.
The work was created by copywriter Sophie Isherwood and art director Andrew Wilcox. It was directed by Fredik Bond through production company, MJZ and the executive creative directors were Ted Royer and Nik Studzinki.
Diet Coke celebrates its 30th anniversary in the UK and Europe this year. The brand is putting the occasion at the heart of its marketing, to engage with its core female target audience in the aftermath of the Olympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire