MasterCard promotes Beyoncé VIP tour experience
MasterCard has launched a digital marketing campaign offering cardholders the chance to watch music star Beyoncé from an up-close VIP area on her UK tour.
The payments brand will allow consumers to buy tickets to an exclusive ‘BeyStage’ area, enclosed within the wider stage set-up, at the Mrs Carter Show World Tour dates at Birmingham, Manchester and London.
The tickets are either available to buy as part of a special package at MasterCard’s 'Priceless' campaign website, www.pricelesslondon.co.uk, or to win through the brand’s Facebook page.
Ads will appear in print, digital and social channels, while MasterCard has also produced a 30-second video to promote the offer.
Shaun Springer, head of brand and sponsorship at MasterCard UK and Ireland, said: "To be so close to this performance, and practically be a part of the set, is taking the MasterCard Priceless theme to a new level, and shows our commitment to giving even more back to music fans."
Beyoncé is proving an increasingly popular ambassador with brands – over the past few months, the singer has appeared in ads for O2, Pepsi and H&M.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London