Johnny Fearless takes Imperial War Museums pitch
Johnny Fearless has won the pitch for Imperial War Museums' campaign to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the First World War.
Imperial War Museums: appoints Johnny Fearless for First World War centenary campaign
The agency has won the account after a contested pitch, handled by AAR, against four other agencies.
Johnny Fearless' task will be to develop a new strategy and creative campaign for the Imperial War Museum London – the flagship branch. The museum, which is closed for refurbishment until July, is seeking to promote its First World War galleries, which launch next year to mark the centenary of the conflict.
Penny Hamilton, the head of brand and marketing at Imperial War, said: "Johnny Fearless were true to their name, presenting a breadth of work that had both sensitivity and bravery in equal measure".
Other agencies to work with the museum in the past include The Good Agency and Ogilvy & Mather. The latter won awards in 2007 for its poster work for the museums.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)