BBH wins £35m pan-Euro Philadelphia ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the £35m pan-European advertising account for Philadelphia.
Philadelphia: ad account now moves to Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch and the appointment marks the first time that BBH has landed a place on the roster for Philadelphia’s owner, Mondelez International. The account moves from JWT.
BBH has been briefed with repositioning the brand and creating a new campaign across Europe, to be launched this year. The review was overseen by Chrystel Barranger, the president of cheese and grocery at Mondelez International..
JWT London was responsible for creating a campaign last year for Philadelphia’s cream-cheese and chocolate spread. However, Denham Productions has handled recent UK campaigns for the core Philadelphia cheese product.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Mobile Developer - £40-50K P/A, with benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd £40-50K P/A, with benefits, Colchester - Essex
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East region