BBH wins £35m pan-Euro Philadelphia ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the £35m pan-European advertising account for Philadelphia.
Philadelphia: ad account now moves to Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch and the appointment marks the first time that BBH has landed a place on the roster for Philadelphia’s owner, Mondelez International. The account moves from JWT.
BBH has been briefed with repositioning the brand and creating a new campaign across Europe, to be launched this year. The review was overseen by Chrystel Barranger, the president of cheese and grocery at Mondelez International..
JWT London was responsible for creating a campaign last year for Philadelphia’s cream-cheese and chocolate spread. However, Denham Productions has handled recent UK campaigns for the core Philadelphia cheese product.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London