BBH wins £35m pan-Euro Philadelphia ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the £35m pan-European advertising account for Philadelphia.
Philadelphia: ad account now moves to Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch and the appointment marks the first time that BBH has landed a place on the roster for Philadelphia’s owner, Mondelez International. The account moves from JWT.
BBH has been briefed with repositioning the brand and creating a new campaign across Europe, to be launched this year. The review was overseen by Chrystel Barranger, the president of cheese and grocery at Mondelez International..
JWT London was responsible for creating a campaign last year for Philadelphia’s cream-cheese and chocolate spread. However, Denham Productions has handled recent UK campaigns for the core Philadelphia cheese product.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London