Dodd's Gin design brings in founder's engineering heritage
Trigonometry, geometry and engineering diagrams are the pillars of the design for Dodd's Gin as whisky experts London Distillery Company move into gin.
In order to avoid the over-used images of barrels and stills, the design pays tribute to 18th century born engineer and distillery founder Ralph Dodd.
Company: London Distillery Company
Brand: Dodd’s Gin
Clients: Darren Rook and Andrew MacLeod
Agency: United Creatives
Designer: Chris Edmunds
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London