Dodd's Gin design brings in founder's engineering heritage
Trigonometry, geometry and engineering diagrams are the pillars of the design for Dodd's Gin as whisky experts London Distillery Company move into gin.
In order to avoid the over-used images of barrels and stills, the design pays tribute to 18th century born engineer and distillery founder Ralph Dodd.
Company: London Distillery Company
Brand: Dodd’s Gin
Clients: Darren Rook and Andrew MacLeod
Agency: United Creatives
Designer: Chris Edmunds
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)