Dodd's Gin design brings in founder's engineering heritage
Trigonometry, geometry and engineering diagrams are the pillars of the design for Dodd's Gin as whisky experts London Distillery Company move into gin.
In order to avoid the over-used images of barrels and stills, the design pays tribute to 18th century born engineer and distillery founder Ralph Dodd.
Company: London Distillery Company
Brand: Dodd’s Gin
Clients: Darren Rook and Andrew MacLeod
Agency: United Creatives
Designer: Chris Edmunds
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)