Dodd's Gin design brings in founder's engineering heritage
Trigonometry, geometry and engineering diagrams are the pillars of the design for Dodd's Gin as whisky experts London Distillery Company move into gin.
In order to avoid the over-used images of barrels and stills, the design pays tribute to 18th century born engineer and distillery founder Ralph Dodd.
Company: London Distillery Company
Brand: Dodd’s Gin
Clients: Darren Rook and Andrew MacLeod
Agency: United Creatives
Designer: Chris Edmunds
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire