Dodd's Gin design brings in founder's engineering heritage
Trigonometry, geometry and engineering diagrams are the pillars of the design for Dodd's Gin as whisky experts London Distillery Company move into gin.
In order to avoid the over-used images of barrels and stills, the design pays tribute to 18th century born engineer and distillery founder Ralph Dodd.
Company: London Distillery Company
Brand: Dodd’s Gin
Clients: Darren Rook and Andrew MacLeod
Agency: United Creatives
Designer: Chris Edmunds
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury