Coke recruits for new marketing director as Zoe Howorth departs
Coca-Cola is hunting for a new UK marketing director as Zoe Howorth has announced she will take a year's sabbatical from June.
Zoe Howorth: to take a year's sabbatical from Coca-Cola
Howorth is taking a year out to spend more time with her family, following 15 years with Coke, which she joined from P&G in 1998 as Sprite brand manager.
She said Coke "actively invests" in "providing support and guidance to women in the workplace in terms of balancing family life and professional responsibilities".
"Coke has a great track record of retaining women and certainly throughout my journey of having children, Coca-Cola has always matched the scale of my ambition, with interesting and varied challenges," she added.
"I am grateful for the support I have received from Coca-Cola and look forward to taking some time out over the next year to spend with my family. My sons are currently joining new schools, so I plan to support them in the new phase of their life.
"I am also on the executive committee of WACL and will continue to invest my time in helping to develop and support marketing communications professionals as their careers progress."
Howorth currently oversees the delivery of marketing plans for Coca-Cola GB and Ireland, with responsibility for brands including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Powerade, Fanta, Sprite, Dr Pepper and Oasis.
She has also spent time in the marketing capabilities team, developing training and development programmes for "leadership roles of the future".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London