Talisker creates 'world's first interactive storm'
Whisky brand Talisker Storm, the latest whisky from the Diageo-owned Talisker distillery, created what it claims is the ‘world’s first interactive storm’ to mark its launch.
The 25ft storm installation, which was placed outside the Design Museum on the Southbank, allowed participants to decide the intensity of the rain, wind, lightning, thunder and fog. Former weatherman Michael Fish was enlisted to promote the event.
Brand: Talisker Storm
Client: Talisker brand manager Sophie Brookes
Agency: Story PR
Designer: Vivid Design Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End