Talisker creates 'world's first interactive storm'
Whisky brand Talisker Storm, the latest whisky from the Diageo-owned Talisker distillery, created what it claims is the ‘world’s first interactive storm’ to mark its launch.
The 25ft storm installation, which was placed outside the Design Museum on the Southbank, allowed participants to decide the intensity of the rain, wind, lightning, thunder and fog. Former weatherman Michael Fish was enlisted to promote the event.
Brand: Talisker Storm
Client: Talisker brand manager Sophie Brookes
Agency: Story PR
Designer: Vivid Design Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)