Talisker creates 'world's first interactive storm'
Whisky brand Talisker Storm, the latest whisky from the Diageo-owned Talisker distillery, created what it claims is the ‘world’s first interactive storm’ to mark its launch.
The 25ft storm installation, which was placed outside the Design Museum on the Southbank, allowed participants to decide the intensity of the rain, wind, lightning, thunder and fog. Former weatherman Michael Fish was enlisted to promote the event.
Brand: Talisker Storm
Client: Talisker brand manager Sophie Brookes
Agency: Story PR
Designer: Vivid Design Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire