Talisker creates 'world's first interactive storm'
Whisky brand Talisker Storm, the latest whisky from the Diageo-owned Talisker distillery, created what it claims is the ‘world’s first interactive storm’ to mark its launch.
The 25ft storm installation, which was placed outside the Design Museum on the Southbank, allowed participants to decide the intensity of the rain, wind, lightning, thunder and fog. Former weatherman Michael Fish was enlisted to promote the event.
Brand: Talisker Storm
Client: Talisker brand manager Sophie Brookes
Agency: Story PR
Designer: Vivid Design Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)