Talisker creates 'world's first interactive storm'
Whisky brand Talisker Storm, the latest whisky from the Diageo-owned Talisker distillery, created what it claims is the ‘world’s first interactive storm’ to mark its launch.
The 25ft storm installation, which was placed outside the Design Museum on the Southbank, allowed participants to decide the intensity of the rain, wind, lightning, thunder and fog. Former weatherman Michael Fish was enlisted to promote the event.
Brand: Talisker Storm
Client: Talisker brand manager Sophie Brookes
Agency: Story PR
Designer: Vivid Design Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)