Virgin Holidays says 'Unleash Your Mojo' to holidaymakers
Virgin Holidays is launching an integrated campaign called 'Unleash Your Mojo', which will target families and older holidaymakers and marks a change in direction for the brand.
Virgin Holidays is running two TV ads, one which will target "nifty fifties" and another which will target families.
The first ad shows how a holiday can bring harmony to a family and will break on Saturday May 4 during 'Britain’s Got Talent'. The second ad will break later in May.
In the first ad, a family is shown escaping from the pressures and tedium of daily life and highlights the activities on offer on a Virgin Holiday.
The ad closes with the revitalised family striding together as a unit in slow motion, ending with the line, 'You see, on a Virgin Holiday to Florida, you’re the stars….Virgin Holidays: Unleash Your Mojo.'
Both 40-second ads try to convey how a Virgin Holiday can help you ‘Unleash Your Mojo’.
The £2.5m campaign is running across TV, outdoor, online, social and below-the-line activity.
The supporting social campaign engaged the public via a Twitter ‘Mojovator’, which unlocks prizes once targets are reached for the number of tweets using ‘#mojo’.
The TV ad was created by M&C Saatchi, which won the account in August 2012. Lida created the below-the-line activity.
The new advertising replaces its 'Rock Star Service' marketing strategy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)