Robinsons gets emotional about family with 'Pals' ad
Robinsons has taken the insight that the closest, happiest family moments are when parents play energetically with their kids, and used it to dramatic effect.
The 60-second film captures the relationship between two boys and follows them as they enjoy kicking a football around the park, throwing stones into a river and having "sword" fights with twigs – with an emotional twist at the end.
Creative directors: Hamish Pinnell and Justin Moore
Creatives: Matt Moreland and Chris Clarke, Sarah Hardcastle and Elliot Shiels
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London