Robinsons gets emotional about family with 'Pals' ad
Robinsons has taken the insight that the closest, happiest family moments are when parents play energetically with their kids, and used it to dramatic effect.
The 60-second film captures the relationship between two boys and follows them as they enjoy kicking a football around the park, throwing stones into a river and having "sword" fights with twigs – with an emotional twist at the end.
Creative directors: Hamish Pinnell and Justin Moore
Creatives: Matt Moreland and Chris Clarke, Sarah Hardcastle and Elliot Shiels
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...