Robinsons gets emotional about family with 'Pals' ad
Robinsons has taken the insight that the closest, happiest family moments are when parents play energetically with their kids, and used it to dramatic effect.
The 60-second film captures the relationship between two boys and follows them as they enjoy kicking a football around the park, throwing stones into a river and having "sword" fights with twigs – with an emotional twist at the end.
Creative directors: Hamish Pinnell and Justin Moore
Creatives: Matt Moreland and Chris Clarke, Sarah Hardcastle and Elliot Shiels
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)