Robinsons gets emotional about family with 'Pals' ad
Robinsons has taken the insight that the closest, happiest family moments are when parents play energetically with their kids, and used it to dramatic effect.
The 60-second film captures the relationship between two boys and follows them as they enjoy kicking a football around the park, throwing stones into a river and having "sword" fights with twigs – with an emotional twist at the end.
Creative directors: Hamish Pinnell and Justin Moore
Creatives: Matt Moreland and Chris Clarke, Sarah Hardcastle and Elliot Shiels
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)