M&C Saatchi hires Antonia Harrison for international expansion
M&C Saatchi has appointed Antonia Harrison as international development director to coincide with the official launch of its New York office.
Antonia Harrison: joins M&C Saatchi
At M&C Saatchi, Harrison will be responsible for ramping up the agency’s international new business.
She will be based in London and will report to Moray MacLennan, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Worldwide.
Harrison joins the agency from Formula One Management, where she was marketing and sponsorship director for nine months, charged with developing new strategic partnerships for the sport.
Prior to that, she worked at Leo Burnett’s luxury division, Atelier, as deputy managing director for a year.
Harrison has also worked at agencies such as Euro RSCG, JWT London, and Publicis.
She said: "M&C Saatchi has a great brand, a unique structure, a compelling philosophy of brutal simplicity of thought, and some great people. This unparalleled combination will give me a head start in our new business growth plans."
M&C Saatchi officially launched its New York office last week after a year of recruiting.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London