WeightWatchers food range back on TV after six-year hiatus
WeightWatchers is undertaking its first TV advertising campaign for its food range in six years.
WeightWatchers: set to return to TV advertising for its food range
The campaign kicks off this week and forms part of WeightWatchers £28m support behind the brand in 2013.
WeightWatchers was last on air with its food range in 2007, although it has been on TV in the intervening period supporting the WeightWatchers overall brand.
The latest campaign is made up of two creative executions and will run for six weeks.
The ads will highlight two products – Greek yoghurt and a piri-piri ready meal – and are tailored to extend the brands appeal beyond dieters.
Chris Stirk, WeightWatchers UK commercial director, said: "The ads have been designed to show consumers that you don’t have to be on a weight-loss journey to enjoy the WeightWatchers Food range."
The TV campaign will be supported by in-store point-of-sale activity and a consumer press campaign, which will run in titles such as Good Housekeeping, Woman’s Own and Weight Watchers Magazine.
WeightWatchers' other food brands include breakfast oats, peach and pear fruit pots and roast chicken savoury snacks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire