WeightWatchers food range back on TV after six-year hiatus
WeightWatchers is undertaking its first TV advertising campaign for its food range in six years.
WeightWatchers: set to return to TV advertising for its food range
The campaign kicks off this week and forms part of WeightWatchers £28m support behind the brand in 2013.
WeightWatchers was last on air with its food range in 2007, although it has been on TV in the intervening period supporting the WeightWatchers overall brand.
The latest campaign is made up of two creative executions and will run for six weeks.
The ads will highlight two products – Greek yoghurt and a piri-piri ready meal – and are tailored to extend the brands appeal beyond dieters.
Chris Stirk, WeightWatchers UK commercial director, said: "The ads have been designed to show consumers that you don’t have to be on a weight-loss journey to enjoy the WeightWatchers Food range."
The TV campaign will be supported by in-store point-of-sale activity and a consumer press campaign, which will run in titles such as Good Housekeeping, Woman’s Own and Weight Watchers Magazine.
WeightWatchers' other food brands include breakfast oats, peach and pear fruit pots and roast chicken savoury snacks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London