Puma Sync "dance dictionary" by Grey London
Puma has created an online tool called Dance Dictionary to promote its Sync range of fragrances. The campaign, by Grey London, sees Puma collaborate with freestyle dancers to compile a dance lexicon. People can use the dictionary to create messages and share them through social networks and e-mail. Activity includes a TV ad that launches in Europe this week. It was created by Ryan Connolly and Henrik Ridderheim, designed by Connolly and Chris Chapman, and directed by Daniel Wolfe through Somesuch & Co. Post-production was by Hogarth and Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London