Budweiser unveils two-minute FA Cup fan film
FA Cup sponsor Budweiser is set to showcase a special two-minute FA Cup TV film made up of fan photography which was tweeted to #tothedream over the 2012/13 tournament.
Budweiser: using fans' pictures for FA Cup ad
The film tells the story of this season’s FA Cup from a fan’s perspective. Over the course of the competition, thousands of photos have been submitted via Twitter and the #tothedream hashtag was also used to aggregate conversation around the FA Cup.
The use of a 120-second ad slot, normally reserved for its World Cup and Super Bowl advertising campaigns, marks a first for Budweiser. The film will air on TV in the last commercial break on both ITV and ESPN before kick off of the final tomorrow at 5.15pm.
Iain Newell, Budweiser’s UK marketing director, said: "The film illustrates our commitment to bringing the beautiful game closer to the fans, and through this film we think we’ve captured a truly great season of FA Cup action."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)