Budweiser unveils two-minute FA Cup fan film
FA Cup sponsor Budweiser is set to showcase a special two-minute FA Cup TV film made up of fan photography which was tweeted to #tothedream over the 2012/13 tournament.
Budweiser: using fans' pictures for FA Cup ad
The film tells the story of this season’s FA Cup from a fan’s perspective. Over the course of the competition, thousands of photos have been submitted via Twitter and the #tothedream hashtag was also used to aggregate conversation around the FA Cup.
The use of a 120-second ad slot, normally reserved for its World Cup and Super Bowl advertising campaigns, marks a first for Budweiser. The film will air on TV in the last commercial break on both ITV and ESPN before kick off of the final tomorrow at 5.15pm.
Iain Newell, Budweiser’s UK marketing director, said: "The film illustrates our commitment to bringing the beautiful game closer to the fans, and through this film we think we’ve captured a truly great season of FA Cup action."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London