BBH captures global ad account for Clarks
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the global advertising account for the shoe brand Clarks.
The agency beat five other shops to the business and will service it from London. The incumbent was Portas, the agency founded by the retail specialist Mary Portas that was formerly known as Yellowdoor.
BBH has been briefed with developing a consistent global print and digital campaign for Clarks, which is growing rapidly in China, India and the Middle East.
Mel Exon, a managing partner at BBH London, said: "The Clarks brand is a rare beast: with a great and long history, a brilliant business and a team with big ambitions. We’re looking forward to helping the Clarks business with its next step."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London