Forbes "Forbes billionaires" by Ogilvy Brazil
Forbes has released a series of print ads to promote its Rich List. The ads show how even stars such as the singer Madonna and the footballer Cristiano Ronaldo earn a pittance compared with the world’s richest people. For example, one ad shows Ronaldo as a robot, and tells us that he would have to play until the year 13508 to match the investor Warren Buffett’s fortune. Ogilvy Brazil created the ad, which was written by Fabio Seidl and art directed by Guto Kono. The illustrations were by Zombie Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London