Apple remains the world's most valuable brand
Apple is still the most valuable global brand according to the BrandZ Top 100 rankings, despite growth of just 1% in the past year.
Commissioned by WPP and conducted by Millward Brown Optimor, the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands study shows that Apple is now worth $185bn, with second-placed Google up 5% to $114bn.
Nick Cooper, managing director of Millward Brown Optimor, said: "Despite a more competitive marketplace and other challengers nipping at its heels, Apple’s ability to maintain its number one position demonstrates the value that having a strong brand brings to business. People still love the brand regardless of its stock price."
The combined value of the Top 100 has grown by 77% since 2006, now reaching $2.6 trillion.
The Top 10 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013
|Rank 2013||Brand||Brand Value 2013 ($M)||Brand Value Change||Rank 2012|
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)