Apple remains the world's most valuable brand
Apple is still the most valuable global brand according to the BrandZ Top 100 rankings, despite growth of just 1% in the past year.
Commissioned by WPP and conducted by Millward Brown Optimor, the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands study shows that Apple is now worth $185bn, with second-placed Google up 5% to $114bn.
Nick Cooper, managing director of Millward Brown Optimor, said: "Despite a more competitive marketplace and other challengers nipping at its heels, Apple’s ability to maintain its number one position demonstrates the value that having a strong brand brings to business. People still love the brand regardless of its stock price."
The combined value of the Top 100 has grown by 77% since 2006, now reaching $2.6 trillion.
The Top 10 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013
|Rank 2013||Brand||Brand Value 2013 ($M)||Brand Value Change||Rank 2012|
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...