Apple remains the world's most valuable brand
Apple is still the most valuable global brand according to the BrandZ Top 100 rankings, despite growth of just 1% in the past year.
Commissioned by WPP and conducted by Millward Brown Optimor, the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands study shows that Apple is now worth $185bn, with second-placed Google up 5% to $114bn.
Nick Cooper, managing director of Millward Brown Optimor, said: "Despite a more competitive marketplace and other challengers nipping at its heels, Apple’s ability to maintain its number one position demonstrates the value that having a strong brand brings to business. People still love the brand regardless of its stock price."
The combined value of the Top 100 has grown by 77% since 2006, now reaching $2.6 trillion.
The Top 10 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013
|Rank 2013||Brand||Brand Value 2013 ($M)||Brand Value Change||Rank 2012|
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London