UK appoints first director of e-communications
The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
Hudson will be based in the Cabinet Office and will report to the government’s yet-to-be-appointed e-envoy. He will head the team responsible for developing new content on the government’s internet portal, numberten.gov.uk, and for improving the government’s websites across departments and agencies.
Before working at the recruitment site Justpeople.com, Hudson worked for 12 years at the BBC, where he was head of programming for BBC Worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)