UK appoints first director of e-communications
The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
Hudson will be based in the Cabinet Office and will report to the government’s yet-to-be-appointed e-envoy. He will head the team responsible for developing new content on the government’s internet portal, numberten.gov.uk, and for improving the government’s websites across departments and agencies.
Before working at the recruitment site Justpeople.com, Hudson worked for 12 years at the BBC, where he was head of programming for BBC Worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire