UK appoints first director of e-communications
The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
Hudson will be based in the Cabinet Office and will report to the government’s yet-to-be-appointed e-envoy. He will head the team responsible for developing new content on the government’s internet portal, numberten.gov.uk, and for improving the government’s websites across departments and agencies.
Before working at the recruitment site Justpeople.com, Hudson worked for 12 years at the BBC, where he was head of programming for BBC Worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)