UK appoints first director of e-communications
The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The UK government has appointed Lucian Hudson, former editorial director of Justpeople.com, as its first director of e-communications.
Hudson will be based in the Cabinet Office and will report to the government’s yet-to-be-appointed e-envoy. He will head the team responsible for developing new content on the government’s internet portal, numberten.gov.uk, and for improving the government’s websites across departments and agencies.
Before working at the recruitment site Justpeople.com, Hudson worked for 12 years at the BBC, where he was head of programming for BBC Worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire