Swedish House Mafia bids farewell in Volvo campaign
Volvo has enlisted Swedish House Mafia for the new XC60 global launch campaign, which features members of the DJ trio going their separate ways following their decision to disband in March.
At the heart of the campaign is a music video for a cover of Swedish House Mafia's first worldwide hit "Leave the World Behind", by Swedish artist Lune, which stars all three members of the DJ supergroup in one of their final projects before disbanding.
Per Carleö, marketing manager at Volvo Cars said there was a natural connection between the XC cars, which are "designed around people's wish to get out there and to leave your everyday life behind" and Swedish House Mafia's decision to "take the next step in their lives and leave that [old] life behind".
Company: Volvo Car Corporation
Client: Per Carleö, marketing manager
Agency: Forsman & Bodenfors
Creatives: Andreas Malm, Staffan Lamm, Mikko Timonen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)