Swedish House Mafia bids farewell in Volvo campaign
Volvo has enlisted Swedish House Mafia for the new XC60 global launch campaign, which features members of the DJ trio going their separate ways following their decision to disband in March.
At the heart of the campaign is a music video for a cover of Swedish House Mafia's first worldwide hit "Leave the World Behind", by Swedish artist Lune, which stars all three members of the DJ supergroup in one of their final projects before disbanding.
Per Carleö, marketing manager at Volvo Cars said there was a natural connection between the XC cars, which are "designed around people's wish to get out there and to leave your everyday life behind" and Swedish House Mafia's decision to "take the next step in their lives and leave that [old] life behind".
Company: Volvo Car Corporation
Client: Per Carleö, marketing manager
Agency: Forsman & Bodenfors
Creatives: Andreas Malm, Staffan Lamm, Mikko Timonen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)