Quiet Storm wins For Goodness Shakes business
For Goodness Shakes, the sports recovery brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its advertising account.
For Goodness Shakes: appoints Quiet Storm to handle its ad account
Quiet Storm's first work for the brand will be for the company's new ready-to-drink protein shake, which launched in April. The agency will roll out the first digital campaign for the product by the middle of June.
For Goodness Shakes has briefed the agency to build on the existing reach and awareness of its sports recovery powder drink, while also delivering new online content to establish the ready-to-drink product on its own.
The communication will be built around the convenience of ready-to-drink shakes versus the powder mixture, which currently dominates the specialist sports drink market.
There is no incumbent on the account as this is the company’s first marketing campaign in three years. For Goodness Shakes' original product was marketed in a £1million campaign in partnership with agencies Frank Design, Joe Digital, RM Photo, W3 Digital and Trigger Design.
Alex Brooks, the marketing director at For Goodness Shakes said: "The digital environment is perfect to reach our target audience, 16- to 35 year-old fitness-focused men.
"We’re excited about the creative route, which coupled with social media seeding, should deliver some great exposure for the brand."
Trevor Robinson, the founder and executive creative director at Quiet Storm, said: "This is a brilliant opportunity to show how powerful strategy and creative can help build brands online."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)