Strongbow "moment of truth" by St Luke's
Strongbow is unveiling a new ad as part of its "earn it" campaign. The 60-second TV spot shows various men about to take on different challenges – such as making a best man’s speech and scoring a penalty in a football match – that are amplified into surreal Herculean feats. St Luke’s created the campaign, with media planning and buying handled by Starcom MediaVest Group. The campaign includes experiential and digital activity, with the latter created by Lean Mean Fighting Machine. The TV work was written by Al Young, art directed by Julian Vizard and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)