Strongbow "moment of truth" by St Luke's
Strongbow is unveiling a new ad as part of its "earn it" campaign. The 60-second TV spot shows various men about to take on different challenges – such as making a best man’s speech and scoring a penalty in a football match – that are amplified into surreal Herculean feats. St Luke’s created the campaign, with media planning and buying handled by Starcom MediaVest Group. The campaign includes experiential and digital activity, with the latter created by Lean Mean Fighting Machine. The TV work was written by Al Young, art directed by Julian Vizard and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London