Strongbow "moment of truth" by St Luke's
Strongbow is unveiling a new ad as part of its "earn it" campaign. The 60-second TV spot shows various men about to take on different challenges – such as making a best man’s speech and scoring a penalty in a football match – that are amplified into surreal Herculean feats. St Luke’s created the campaign, with media planning and buying handled by Starcom MediaVest Group. The campaign includes experiential and digital activity, with the latter created by Lean Mean Fighting Machine. The TV work was written by Al Young, art directed by Julian Vizard and directed by Sam Brown through Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...