O2 poaches Barclaycard CMO Nina Bibby
O2 has poached Barclaycard chief marketing officer Nina Bibby as its new marketing and consumer director following the departure of Sally Cowdry.
Bibby will join Telefónica
The chief marketing officer role was being covered in an interim capacity by Gary Booker following Cowdry’s departure at the end of April after a 13-year stint at the company.
It is understood Booker will return to his role as general manager of consumer marketing once Bibby joins the company.
Dunne said: "I am pleased someone of Nina’s calibre is joining us. As we move toward being a digital services company, Nina’s experience and energy will be invaluable in helping us to achieve that vision."
As well as holding the role of chief marketing officer at Barclaycard, Bibby has previously been the senior vice president of global brand management at Intercontinental Hotels Group and the commercial strategy director for Diageo.
Read an account of Bibby’s account of her last month in marketing here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London