O2 poaches Barclaycard CMO Nina Bibby
O2 has poached Barclaycard chief marketing officer Nina Bibby as its new marketing and consumer director following the departure of Sally Cowdry.
Bibby will join Telefónica
The chief marketing officer role was being covered in an interim capacity by Gary Booker following Cowdry’s departure at the end of April after a 13-year stint at the company.
It is understood Booker will return to his role as general manager of consumer marketing once Bibby joins the company.
Dunne said: "I am pleased someone of Nina’s calibre is joining us. As we move toward being a digital services company, Nina’s experience and energy will be invaluable in helping us to achieve that vision."
As well as holding the role of chief marketing officer at Barclaycard, Bibby has previously been the senior vice president of global brand management at Intercontinental Hotels Group and the commercial strategy director for Diageo.
Read an account of Bibby’s account of her last month in marketing here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)