Visa "granddad tourismo" by Saatchi & Saatchi
Visa Europe has launched a campaign across Europe to raise awareness of its new payment technologies. The ad was created by Saatchi & Saatchi and is running in 19 countries including the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland and Spain. It shows an old man receiving a phone call and then racing to the hospital to meet his newborn grandson. During his journey, the man buys several gifts electronically, getting younger as he does so until arriving at the hosptial on a skateboard. The spot was written by Gavin Torrance, art directed by Danny Hunt and directed by Traktor through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London