The Red Brick Road bolsters team
The Red Brick Road (TRBR) has appointed Tom Skinner as its senior creative and Jess Little as a senior copywriter.
Tom Skinner: appointed senior creative director at The Red Brick Road
The new hires form part of the agency’s efforts to bolster the 10-strong creative department.
Skinner and Little will be responsible for working across the agency’s client portfolio, including its Jagermeister, Magners, Suzuki, Thinkbox, Experian and ADT accounts.
Skinner most recently worked as creative director at satellite agency CHI/Team News, developing brand campaigns for The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun.
Prior to that, he worked at CHI with clients including Argos and British Gas, as well as Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk's award-winning ITV sponsorship of 'The X Factor', and has worked at Lowe and Partners.
Richard Megson, TRBR creative director ,said: "We’ve been after Tom ever since we worked with him at CHI. He’s one of those rare animals who can produce a cracking TV ad as well as some truly innovative digital ideas. His work speaks for itself."
Meanwhile, Little joins TRBR with more than 12 years' experience across agencies including VCCP, BMF Sydney and Publicis Chemistry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)