Habib and Shah reunite at OMD UK
OMD UK has recruited Hamid Habib, the managing partner of strategy at Havas Media, and Rian Shah, the head of strategy at Zenith Media, to be joint managing partners of strategy.
Habib (l) and Shah: partners
Habib and Shah will join in the autumn to lead the agency’s strategic offering, reporting to the managing director, Dan Clays.
The duo previously worked together at Zenith, where Habib was the head of strategy for eight years before joining Havas in 2012, when Shah replaced him.
Clays said: "Creative pairings are common in ad agencies but, for a media agency today, there is such vast ground to cover strategically for clients."
They replace Toby Roberts, who became PHD’s global head of strategy for Unilever.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London