Douwe Egberts hands ad brief to Arnold KLP
Douwe Egberts, the Dutch coffee brand, has appointed Arnold KLP to its £4 million UK integrated ad account.
Douwe Egberts: ad brief
The agency won the business after a pitch process that started in October last year.
Arnold KLP’s first work will break in October with a TV-led campaign. The focus will be on Douwe Egberts’ Instant range, but it will highlight all products.
Douwe Egberts previously worked with CST The Gate.
Corrine Hopwood, the marketing director at Douwe Egberts UK, said: "We believe great ideas will fuel our growth and Arnold demonstrated they are the right agency with the right integrated balance of skills to help us with our ambitious plans."
Hugh Treacy, the managing director of Arnold KLP UK, said: "Douwe Egberts is a challenger brand with massive potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London