Douwe Egberts hands ad brief to Arnold KLP
Douwe Egberts, the Dutch coffee brand, has appointed Arnold KLP to its £4 million UK integrated ad account.
Douwe Egberts: ad brief
The agency won the business after a pitch process that started in October last year.
Arnold KLP’s first work will break in October with a TV-led campaign. The focus will be on Douwe Egberts’ Instant range, but it will highlight all products.
Douwe Egberts previously worked with CST The Gate.
Corrine Hopwood, the marketing director at Douwe Egberts UK, said: "We believe great ideas will fuel our growth and Arnold demonstrated they are the right agency with the right integrated balance of skills to help us with our ambitious plans."
Hugh Treacy, the managing director of Arnold KLP UK, said: "Douwe Egberts is a challenger brand with massive potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham