Art Everywhere invites British public to curate 'world's largest art gallery'
The public will be invited to curate the 'world's largest art gallery' by selecting which British artwork runs on thousands of poster sites and billboards this summer.
Outdoor advertising companies will donate the space for the exhibition that will run for ten days with work selected via a voting process run over Facebook.
Brand: Art Everywhere
Clients: Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent Drinks, Nicholas Serota, director of the Tate and Stephen Deuchar, director of the Art Fund
Creatives: Richard Flintham and Mark Elwood
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)