Art Everywhere invites British public to curate 'world's largest art gallery'
The public will be invited to curate the 'world's largest art gallery' by selecting which British artwork runs on thousands of poster sites and billboards this summer.
Outdoor advertising companies will donate the space for the exhibition that will run for ten days with work selected via a voting process run over Facebook.
Brand: Art Everywhere
Clients: Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent Drinks, Nicholas Serota, director of the Tate and Stephen Deuchar, director of the Art Fund
Creatives: Richard Flintham and Mark Elwood
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)