Art Everywhere invites British public to curate 'world's largest art gallery'
The public will be invited to curate the 'world's largest art gallery' by selecting which British artwork runs on thousands of poster sites and billboards this summer.
Outdoor advertising companies will donate the space for the exhibition that will run for ten days with work selected via a voting process run over Facebook.
Brand: Art Everywhere
Clients: Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent Drinks, Nicholas Serota, director of the Tate and Stephen Deuchar, director of the Art Fund
Creatives: Richard Flintham and Mark Elwood
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Designer fishtank £30000 - £34000 per annum, Cambridge