Art Everywhere invites British public to curate 'world's largest art gallery'
The public will be invited to curate the 'world's largest art gallery' by selecting which British artwork runs on thousands of poster sites and billboards this summer.
Outdoor advertising companies will donate the space for the exhibition that will run for ten days with work selected via a voting process run over Facebook.
Brand: Art Everywhere
Clients: Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent Drinks, Nicholas Serota, director of the Tate and Stephen Deuchar, director of the Art Fund
Creatives: Richard Flintham and Mark Elwood
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London