CANNES 2013: Heineken scores Grand Prix for Creative Effectiveness
Heineken has picked up the Grand Prix in this year's Creative Effectiveness Lions for its international campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
Heineken: Grand Prix winner for Creative Effectiveness
Heineken scooped the award for its "Legendary Journey" campaign, including TV ads such as "The Date", featuring a suave man arriving at a party.
It comes as the
John Lewis' long-running emotive ad campaign, by Adam & Eve DDB London/Manning Gottlieb OMD London, was recognised, as was the British Heart Foundation's campaign by Grey London.
Other Creative Effectiveness Lions-winning brands included Coca-Cola, for its "Share a Coke" campaign, by Ogilvy & Mather Sydney, and American Express' "Small Business Gets an Official Day", by Digitas New York and CP&B.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London