Dr Oetker calls digital pitch for frozen pizzas
Dr Oetker, the food manufacturer, is looking for a digital agency to work across its frozen pizza brands, the biggest of which is Chicago Town.
The company is understood to be on the verge of holding chemistry meetings with four or five agencies and is using Creativebrief to help with the pitch process. Other frozen pizza brands in Dr Oetker’s stable include Ristorante and Casa di Mama.
The winning agency will replace Amaze, which was appointed to enhance Dr Oetker’s digital offering for its Chicago Town pizzas in 2010. In a statement, Amaze said it had recently "parted company on mutual terms due to a client conflict".
This latest pitch does not affect Life, which retains the lead strategic and creative brief for Dr Oetker and its frozen pizza brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London