Dr Oetker calls digital pitch for frozen pizzas
Dr Oetker, the food manufacturer, is looking for a digital agency to work across its frozen pizza brands, the biggest of which is Chicago Town.
The company is understood to be on the verge of holding chemistry meetings with four or five agencies and is using Creativebrief to help with the pitch process. Other frozen pizza brands in Dr Oetker’s stable include Ristorante and Casa di Mama.
The winning agency will replace Amaze, which was appointed to enhance Dr Oetker’s digital offering for its Chicago Town pizzas in 2010. In a statement, Amaze said it had recently "parted company on mutual terms due to a client conflict".
This latest pitch does not affect Life, which retains the lead strategic and creative brief for Dr Oetker and its frozen pizza brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)