Dr Oetker calls digital pitch for frozen pizzas
Dr Oetker, the food manufacturer, is looking for a digital agency to work across its frozen pizza brands, the biggest of which is Chicago Town.
The company is understood to be on the verge of holding chemistry meetings with four or five agencies and is using Creativebrief to help with the pitch process. Other frozen pizza brands in Dr Oetker’s stable include Ristorante and Casa di Mama.
The winning agency will replace Amaze, which was appointed to enhance Dr Oetker’s digital offering for its Chicago Town pizzas in 2010. In a statement, Amaze said it had recently "parted company on mutual terms due to a client conflict".
This latest pitch does not affect Life, which retains the lead strategic and creative brief for Dr Oetker and its frozen pizza brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End