ECB calls on cricket fans to #RISE ahead of Ashes series
The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has launched a digital campaign to promote interest in the forthcoming Ashes Test match series between England and Australia.
England cricket: fans encouraged to use the hashtag #RISE
The series, sponsored by financial services company Investec, begins at
Fans tweeting messages of support using the hashtag #RISE or posting on the ECB’s Ashes microsite, will be included on a 'Wall Of Support' in the
Outdoor ads featuring
David Collier, chief executive of the ECB, said: "The Ashes captures the public’s imagination like no other sporting contest. We want the entire nation to rise for the occasion, as I’m sure the team will.
"The #RISE campaign gives fans the chance to interact with and show their support for the team during the Investec Ashes Series, and we hope that the summer’s action inspires more people to play, attend and follow our great game."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire