Burberry continues 'kisses' theme with Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge ad
Burberry has unveiled 'Trench Kisses', its autumn/winter 2013 campaign, featuring a romantic shoot starring Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge.
Burberry: autumn/winter 2013 campaign featuring a romantic shoot starring Sienna Miller and her fiancé Tom Sturridge
The campaign, which will launch in Burberry stores globally on 3 July, was shot by Mario Testino and includes outdoor and print ads. Additional video and behind the scenes content will be revealed across Burberry's online and offline channels.
Digital activity will run on Burberry.com as well as social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Polyvore, Sumally, Sina Weibo, Douban and Youku.
The AW13 campaign launch follows last month's digital brand campaign, Burberry Kisses, in partnership with Google. It is the brainchild of Christopher Bailey, Burberry's chief creative officer.
Bailey said: "This was a shoot full of love and laughter. It was such a treat to work with Sienna and Tom, and to capture their magic together."
Tom Odell was again chosen to provide the soundtrack for the video, with a special version of "Hold Me" recorded live at the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear autumn/winter 2013 show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London