Arnold KLP names Lamberton as creative chief
Arnold KLP has hired the former St Luke's and Euro RSCG creative director Colin Lamberton as its executive creative director.
Lamberton: Cantona ad
Lamberton joins from the sister agency Arnold Amsterdam, where he was a creative director.
He will be responsible for leading Arnold KLP’s creative product. The London-based agency has clients including Xbox, Pepsi and Nokia, and recently picked up the £4 million integrated account for the coffee brand Douwe Egberts UK.
Lamberton has previously held senior creative roles at SapientNitro, Grey Amsterdam (where he was a joint executive creative director between 2008 and 2011) and Euro RSCG London, now Havas Worldwide London.
He was a creative director and founding member of St Luke’s when the shop was launched in 1995. Lamberton created the Eurostar campaign featuring the former footballer Eric Cantona on a train and the "gremlins" ad for adult literacy for the Department for Education and Skills.
Phil Bourne, the chief executive of Arnold KLP, said: "Colin is a special talent. He’s already having a fantastic impact on our creative product."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)