Arnold KLP names Lamberton as creative chief
Arnold KLP has hired the former St Luke's and Euro RSCG creative director Colin Lamberton as its executive creative director.
Lamberton: Cantona ad
Lamberton joins from the sister agency Arnold Amsterdam, where he was a creative director.
He will be responsible for leading Arnold KLP’s creative product. The London-based agency has clients including Xbox, Pepsi and Nokia, and recently picked up the £4 million integrated account for the coffee brand Douwe Egberts UK.
Lamberton has previously held senior creative roles at SapientNitro, Grey Amsterdam (where he was a joint executive creative director between 2008 and 2011) and Euro RSCG London, now Havas Worldwide London.
He was a creative director and founding member of St Luke’s when the shop was launched in 1995. Lamberton created the Eurostar campaign featuring the former footballer Eric Cantona on a train and the "gremlins" ad for adult literacy for the Department for Education and Skills.
Phil Bourne, the chief executive of Arnold KLP, said: "Colin is a special talent. He’s already having a fantastic impact on our creative product."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- E-Commerce Product Manager Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 12 month contract, South East England