JCDecaux launches experiential division
JCDecaux, the world's largest outdoor advertising company, has today launched JCDecauxLive, a new UK experiential division to replace its Concourse Initiatives brand.
JCDecaux: launches experiential division
The expanded division aims to offer clients a "one-stop-shop" for experiential marketing, and has recently won exclusive contracts for experiential advertising in Covent Garden and at student unions nationwide.
The division already offers experiential access to premium shopping centres, train stations, the London Underground, UK airports and Canary Wharf.
As part of the new proposition, the company offers the chance to link experiential activity in train stations and shopping centres to large-format digital Transvision screens in stations, and M-Vision screens in shopping centres.
Jeremy Male, the chief executive of JCDecaux UK & Northern Europe, said: "Experiential not only complements our existing outdoor advertising estate but by linking to digital screens facilitates engaging, multi-dimensional campaigns that harness the latest in social media to deliver real value for our customers.
"We are now a 'one-stop-shop' for experiential, reaching audiences at multiple environments across the UK."Follow @LouiseRidley
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland