Toyota's Anachronism spot envisages smoke-filled dystopia
A visually spectacular futuristic world turns out to be not as perfect as it seems after a couple step out of their luxurious home into the exhaust filled streets of the city.
Toyota: "ananchronism" campaign
The ‘anachronism’ TV spot for the Toyota Auris Hybrid proposes no world will be truly advanced until automotive technology changes.
Brand: Toyota Auris
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi Italy
Creatives: Tommaso Zago, Riccardo Catagnano, Michele Sartori and Nico Marchesi
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London