LV= poaches Aviva's Wentworth to fill new marketing role
LV= has recruited former Aviva marketer Victoria Wentworth to the newly-created role of brand and life marketing director.
Victoria Wentworth: joins LV=
Wentworth, who was previously international customer strategy director at Aviva, has been charged with ensuring the consistency of brand communications across the LV= Life business.
She will report to LV= Life and Pensions managing director Richard Rowney and will also be responsible for ensuring all the elements of Life marketing fit the LV= group brand.
Rowney said: "As a result of considerable investment in our people, our products and our service, the Life business has grown significantly in recent years. Appointing someone of Victoria’s calibre will help us to continue to be seen as an ambitious player in our chosen markets."
Wentworth said: "LV= has a reputation for its nimble, customer focused approach [and] its current offering puts LV= in an excellent position for further growth."
A spokesperson for LV= said Wentworth's appointment reflected the need for someone to have oversight of all the various Life brands communications and to ensure consistency across the digital, direct and advisory teams.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire