LV= poaches Aviva's Wentworth to fill new marketing role
LV= has recruited former Aviva marketer Victoria Wentworth to the newly-created role of brand and life marketing director.
Victoria Wentworth: joins LV=
Wentworth, who was previously international customer strategy director at Aviva, has been charged with ensuring the consistency of brand communications across the LV= Life business.
She will report to LV= Life and Pensions managing director Richard Rowney and will also be responsible for ensuring all the elements of Life marketing fit the LV= group brand.
Rowney said: "As a result of considerable investment in our people, our products and our service, the Life business has grown significantly in recent years. Appointing someone of Victoria’s calibre will help us to continue to be seen as an ambitious player in our chosen markets."
Wentworth said: "LV= has a reputation for its nimble, customer focused approach [and] its current offering puts LV= in an excellent position for further growth."
A spokesperson for LV= said Wentworth's appointment reflected the need for someone to have oversight of all the various Life brands communications and to ensure consistency across the digital, direct and advisory teams.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Strategy Director Pitch Consultants £60000 - £90000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester