LV= poaches Aviva's Wentworth to fill new marketing role
LV= has recruited former Aviva marketer Victoria Wentworth to the newly-created role of brand and life marketing director.
Victoria Wentworth: joins LV=
Wentworth, who was previously international customer strategy director at Aviva, has been charged with ensuring the consistency of brand communications across the LV= Life business.
She will report to LV= Life and Pensions managing director Richard Rowney and will also be responsible for ensuring all the elements of Life marketing fit the LV= group brand.
Rowney said: "As a result of considerable investment in our people, our products and our service, the Life business has grown significantly in recent years. Appointing someone of Victoria’s calibre will help us to continue to be seen as an ambitious player in our chosen markets."
Wentworth said: "LV= has a reputation for its nimble, customer focused approach [and] its current offering puts LV= in an excellent position for further growth."
A spokesperson for LV= said Wentworth's appointment reflected the need for someone to have oversight of all the various Life brands communications and to ensure consistency across the digital, direct and advisory teams.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England