SSE extends reviews to media business
Scottish Southern Electric, the UK's second-largest energy supplier, is reviewing its £4.6 million media account through AAR.
SSE: review £4.6 million media account
The process is an extension of the company’s digital and creative reviews, which kicked off earlier this year.
The incumbent on the account is The Media Shop Scotland, based in Glasgow.
SSE includes the suppliers Southern Electric, Scottish Hydro and Atlantic, and is seeking a media agency to work on its activity amid new rules for the energy industry.
The Scotland-based shops Leith and The Gate currently handle SSE’s advertising, while Communicator Corp works on its digital activity.
SSE was fined £10.5 million by the energy regulator Ofgem in April for breaching rules that led to customers being mis-sold energy deals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End