SSE extends reviews to media business
Scottish Southern Electric, the UK's second-largest energy supplier, is reviewing its £4.6 million media account through AAR.
SSE: review £4.6 million media account
The process is an extension of the company’s digital and creative reviews, which kicked off earlier this year.
The incumbent on the account is The Media Shop Scotland, based in Glasgow.
SSE includes the suppliers Southern Electric, Scottish Hydro and Atlantic, and is seeking a media agency to work on its activity amid new rules for the energy industry.
The Scotland-based shops Leith and The Gate currently handle SSE’s advertising, while Communicator Corp works on its digital activity.
SSE was fined £10.5 million by the energy regulator Ofgem in April for breaching rules that led to customers being mis-sold energy deals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)