SSE extends reviews to media business
Scottish Southern Electric, the UK's second-largest energy supplier, is reviewing its £4.6 million media account through AAR.
SSE: review £4.6 million media account
The process is an extension of the company’s digital and creative reviews, which kicked off earlier this year.
The incumbent on the account is The Media Shop Scotland, based in Glasgow.
SSE includes the suppliers Southern Electric, Scottish Hydro and Atlantic, and is seeking a media agency to work on its activity amid new rules for the energy industry.
The Scotland-based shops Leith and The Gate currently handle SSE’s advertising, while Communicator Corp works on its digital activity.
SSE was fined £10.5 million by the energy regulator Ofgem in April for breaching rules that led to customers being mis-sold energy deals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)