SSE extends reviews to media business
Scottish Southern Electric, the UK's second-largest energy supplier, is reviewing its £4.6 million media account through AAR.
SSE: review £4.6 million media account
The process is an extension of the company’s digital and creative reviews, which kicked off earlier this year.
The incumbent on the account is The Media Shop Scotland, based in Glasgow.
SSE includes the suppliers Southern Electric, Scottish Hydro and Atlantic, and is seeking a media agency to work on its activity amid new rules for the energy industry.
The Scotland-based shops Leith and The Gate currently handle SSE’s advertising, while Communicator Corp works on its digital activity.
SSE was fined £10.5 million by the energy regulator Ofgem in April for breaching rules that led to customers being mis-sold energy deals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- General Manager - Media Sales (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) Vision Four Competitive, Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London