Kia UK marketing director Lawrence Hamilton departs
Kia is on the hunt for a UK marketing director following the departure of Lawrence Hamilton, who has moved overseas to join Toyota in Saudi Arabia as the brand's director of marketing communications.
Kia UK marketing director Lawrence Hamilton has left the company
In January this year Kia launched a campaign promoting independent customer reviews of its cars through ReeVoo, using the slogan "Cars which speak for themselves, Customers who speak for us".
In the year to June 2013, Kia commanded a 3.2% share of the
Much of its success over the years was down to the introduction of a seven-year warranty, which allowed the brand to overcome perceptions that Korean car quality was substandard to that of European car manufacturers.
"I am very proud of our latest work where we have brought together the real customer reviews collected for Kia, enhanced web content and an ad campaign which is driving more interest in the brand than ever seen before."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London