Peugeot allows consumers to enjoy the surf at Goodwood
At this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed, consumers are encouraged to slip in to a wet suit and experience what it is like to surf on the open water.
Peugeot’s Flowrider surf machine is the central experiential feature of the marque’s stand this year and is designed to emulate the excitement and experience of driving the new 208 GTi model.
Client: Nick Crossley, brand advertising, partnership and sponsorship manager, Peugeot.
Agency: Initials Marketing
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London