Peugeot allows consumers to enjoy the surf at Goodwood
At this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed, consumers are encouraged to slip in to a wet suit and experience what it is like to surf on the open water.
Peugeot’s Flowrider surf machine is the central experiential feature of the marque’s stand this year and is designed to emulate the excitement and experience of driving the new 208 GTi model.
Client: Nick Crossley, brand advertising, partnership and sponsorship manager, Peugeot.
Agency: Initials Marketing
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East