Peugeot allows consumers to enjoy the surf at Goodwood
At this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed, consumers are encouraged to slip in to a wet suit and experience what it is like to surf on the open water.
Peugeot’s Flowrider surf machine is the central experiential feature of the marque’s stand this year and is designed to emulate the excitement and experience of driving the new 208 GTi model.
Client: Nick Crossley, brand advertising, partnership and sponsorship manager, Peugeot.
Agency: Initials Marketing
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton