Sky Broadband "telling Stelling" by WCRS
Sky has launched a TV ad for its broadband service that parodies one of its earlier spots. The ad was created by WCRS and features the presenter Jeff Stelling marching into his broadband provider's offices to complain about his expensive broadband. A similar spot featuring Bruce Willis broke in September 2012. The work was written and art directed by Ben Brazier and Jonny Ruthven, and directed by Peter Lydon through 76Ltd.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London