Haygarth wins Budgens and Londis ad account
Haygarth has picked up the advertising account for the Musgrave Retail Partners retail brands Budgens and Londis.
Budgens: Haygarth wins account
The agency picked up the briefs following a competitive pitch managed by AAR that kicked off in November.
The account moves from WFCA Integrated, the incumbent for the past ten years, which was acquired by Porta Communications and merged with 2020 Media Vision. 2020 Media Vision retains the media planning and buying account.
Haygarth will be responsible for all advertising including strategic brand development, below the line and customer loyalty for Budgens and trade marketing and retailer recruitment for the Londis brand.
Anna Burleigh, the Budgens and Londis marketing director, said: "After ten years with our previous agency we decided to look at other potential partners in the industry.
"Haygarth has shown a good balance of strategic capability and retail experience and we look forward to working with them to continue to develop the Budgens and Londis brands."
Sophie Daranyi, the chief executive at Haygarth, added: "The convenience sector is one of the most dynamic in the retail environment and we’re delighted to work with Budgens and Londis to support their business growth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)