Hometown lands global Cîroc brief
Hometown London has picked up an international brief to handle the advertising for the Diageo vodka brand Cîroc ahead of a marketing push.
Cîroc: tie-up with P Diddy
The agency will work across all markets other than the US, where the business remains with Blue Flame.
Cîroc has traditionally avoided advertising in the UK, preferring instead to spend its budget on music alliances.
Since 2007, Cîroc has had a profit-share deal with the musician and entrepreneur P Diddy, who acts as its "chief marketing officer and brand ambassador" and hosts special events that feature the brand. These are then promoted on social media.
A spokeswoman for Diageo said: "Diageo can confirm that, following a pitch process, it has appointed Hometown London to work on the Cîroc vodka brand in markets outside of the US."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)