Rankin takes new French Connection campaign 'from sketch to store'
Veteran fashion photographer Rankin has visualised French Connection's design process. The fashion label claims that it doesn't follow trends; it makes them, and that its collections go directly from a designer's sketch to store.
In this vein Rankin’s campaign shows models pictured naked with the clothing designs sketched and overlaid, and then shown in the actual clothes.
The photoshoot took two days and the black and white images emulate French Connection’s innate sense of humour.
Client: Jennifer Roebuck, multichannel marketing director, French Connection
Agency: The Full Service
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)