Rankin takes new French Connection campaign 'from sketch to store'
Veteran fashion photographer Rankin has visualised French Connection's design process. The fashion label claims that it doesn't follow trends; it makes them, and that its collections go directly from a designer's sketch to store.
In this vein Rankin’s campaign shows models pictured naked with the clothing designs sketched and overlaid, and then shown in the actual clothes.
The photoshoot took two days and the black and white images emulate French Connection’s innate sense of humour.
Client: Jennifer Roebuck, multichannel marketing director, French Connection
Agency: The Full Service
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London