Rankin takes new French Connection campaign 'from sketch to store'
Veteran fashion photographer Rankin has visualised French Connection's design process. The fashion label claims that it doesn't follow trends; it makes them, and that its collections go directly from a designer's sketch to store.
In this vein Rankin’s campaign shows models pictured naked with the clothing designs sketched and overlaid, and then shown in the actual clothes.
The photoshoot took two days and the black and white images emulate French Connection’s innate sense of humour.
Client: Jennifer Roebuck, multichannel marketing director, French Connection
Agency: The Full Service
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - Brand Engagement Stonor £28,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience , Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire