Rankin takes new French Connection campaign 'from sketch to store'
Veteran fashion photographer Rankin has visualised French Connection's design process. The fashion label claims that it doesn't follow trends; it makes them, and that its collections go directly from a designer's sketch to store.
In this vein Rankin’s campaign shows models pictured naked with the clothing designs sketched and overlaid, and then shown in the actual clothes.
The photoshoot took two days and the black and white images emulate French Connection’s innate sense of humour.
Client: Jennifer Roebuck, multichannel marketing director, French Connection
Agency: The Full Service
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Head of Marketing - Travel. Better Placed Recruitment £80000 per annum + Car + bonus + Benefits , Leeds