Asda social campaign helps mums to entertain kids
Photos taken by mums of their kids form the basis of an integrated digital campaign for supermarket Asda, that encourages families to take part in money-saving summer activities and share them via social media.
Ideas for activities include making Angry Birds water bombs, Play-Doh dinosaurs and ice-cream burgers – the ingredients and components for which can be ordered via asda.com.
Users can send in photos, some of which will feature in the marketing campaign. The activities have been devised by agency Work Club, Asda and a panel of mums, and can be accessed socially via the hashtag #savesummer. There are a number of ideas live at the moment, but Asda says others are in waiting", some weather-related and others "perhaps royally inspired".
Agency: Work Club
Creatives: Anna Rose Kerr, Simon Cheadle
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London