BETC creative rejected for royal baby 'nanny job'
Everyone's keen to get involved in the royal baby excitement, but none more than one BETC creative, who applied to be the prince's nanny at Kensington Palace.
Alex Bower, a creative intern at BETC London, sent a spoof application to the palace and had his hopes of becoming the child minder for the royal baby dashed by the royal response.
Kensington Palace replied that it wasn’t sure if Bower’s email was "the best fanmail we’ve ever received or the worst job application".
Bower has only been with BETC a month, so at least they don’t need to worry about him moving on to change regal nappies just yet.
Click on the image to enlarge it:
Got a diary story? Email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England