Stella Artois turns to acclaimed director Ben Wheatley for 'Connoisseur' series
Watch the latest viral videos from Stella Artois, Sky Sports and Honda.
Ben Wheatley: directs 'Connoisseur' series for Stella Artois
Stella Artois Connoisseurs: Ben Wheatley
To demonstrate the Stella Artois pouring ritual, the AB-InBev-owned lager brand has made a collection of exclusive video portraits on renowned craftsmen. This film focuses on Ben Wheatley, the acclaimed director.
Sky Sport: Sky Difference with David Beckham
The battle for the hearts, minds and cash of football viewers being waged between Sky and BT went up a gear with Sky’s hire of one of the world's most famous retired footballer, David Beckham. The ad highlights the various ways to watch the Premier League that are exclusive to Sky Sports customers.
Honda: Mean Mower
Honda enlists Gordon "Flash" Shedden, the British Touring Car champion, to put the "world’s fastest lawnmower" through its paces. The video shows the machine, which has top speeds of 130mph, whizzing around an English country garden.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London