Bacardi consolidates UK digital into Weapon7
Barcadi has consolidated the digital accounts for its range of brands, including Bombay Sapphire and Grey Goose, into Weapon7.
Bacardi: our history is unbelievable by Mr President
The seven-figure win entails running all digital and social media operations for Grey Goose, Dewar’s, Bombay Sapphire and Martini, as well as the flagship Bacardi rum brand.
The brands were previously managed by various agencies, with Rapp working on the digital campaigns for Bacardi rum since 2010.
Agencies were briefed in June for the process, which ISBA assisted. The Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO Group agency Weapon7 pitched against Rapp and CMW. The decision followed a final head-to-head showdown between Weapon7 and Omnicom's Rapp.
A spokesman for Weapon7 declined to comment on the win. A spokesman for Bacardi did not respond to requests for comment.
Bacardi is the largest privately held spirits company in the world. BETC London holds Bacardi’s creative account globally, and a pan-European media review is currently underway.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London