Top ten ads of the week: Meerkats work their magic for Comparethemarket.com
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
This week's most recalled ad is from comparethemarket.com, followed by Virgin Media and Wonga.
Top ten ads of the week
|Brand||Agency/TV buyer||Recall %|
|6||Volkswagen||Adam & Eve/DDB/MediaCom||41|
|7||Aviva||Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/ZenithOptimedia||39|
|8||Oak Furniture Land||Wordley Productions Partners/MNC||38|
|9=||Aldi||McCann Manchester/UM Manchester||36|
|9=||Direct Line||M&C Saatchi/MediaCom||36|
Adwatch research was conducted from 25 - 29 July 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com(020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex