Rajar Q2 2013: Lisa Snowdon and Dave Berry stay on top in London despite decline to 1.1m
Global Radio's stations retained the number one and two spots, for 95.8 Capital FM and Heart London respectively, although Bauer Media's Kiss 100 leapfrogged sister station Magic 105.4 to take the third spot.
Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon: still number one in London
According to the latest Rajar figures, the 95.8 Capital London Breakfast Show with Lisa Snowdon and Dave Berry had an average weekly reach of 1.1 million listeners in the second quarter of 2013, down 4.6 per cent year on year, although this was up 3.4 per cent quarter on quarter.
Heart Breakfast, presented by Jamie Theakston and Emma Bunton, had an average weekly reach of 883,000 listeners in Q2 2013, an increase of 17.6 per cent year on year and up an impressive 32.7 per cent compared to Q1 2013.
Since former Spice Girl Bunton replaced Harriet Scott in January the Heart Breakfast show's audience has increased by 40 per cent.
Breakfast on Kiss 100 with Rickie, Melvin and Charlie had a weekly reach of 864,000 listeners in the second quarter 2013, an increase of 17.6 per cent when compared to Q2 2012, and up a whopping 32.7 per cent quarter on quarter.
Neil Fox's breakfast show on Magic 105.3 had an average weekly reach of 659,000 in the second quarter, a decrease of 10.1 per cent year on year and down 10.7 per cent quarter on quarter.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London