Rajar Q2 2013: Lisa Snowdon and Dave Berry stay on top in London despite decline to 1.1m
Global Radio's stations retained the number one and two spots, for 95.8 Capital FM and Heart London respectively, although Bauer Media's Kiss 100 leapfrogged sister station Magic 105.4 to take the third spot.
Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon: still number one in London
According to the latest Rajar figures, the 95.8 Capital London Breakfast Show with Lisa Snowdon and Dave Berry had an average weekly reach of 1.1 million listeners in the second quarter of 2013, down 4.6 per cent year on year, although this was up 3.4 per cent quarter on quarter.
Heart Breakfast, presented by Jamie Theakston and Emma Bunton, had an average weekly reach of 883,000 listeners in Q2 2013, an increase of 17.6 per cent year on year and up an impressive 32.7 per cent compared to Q1 2013.
Since former Spice Girl Bunton replaced Harriet Scott in January the Heart Breakfast show's audience has increased by 40 per cent.
Breakfast on Kiss 100 with Rickie, Melvin and Charlie had a weekly reach of 864,000 listeners in the second quarter 2013, an increase of 17.6 per cent when compared to Q2 2012, and up a whopping 32.7 per cent quarter on quarter.
Neil Fox's breakfast show on Magic 105.3 had an average weekly reach of 659,000 in the second quarter, a decrease of 10.1 per cent year on year and down 10.7 per cent quarter on quarter.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire